Sunday 29 January 2012

Amethyst Jewellery

Amethysts are with out doubt one of the most beautiful gemstones I have come across. Some of the very first pieces of jewellery I created were made with amethyst. I have sold most of them now but still have a few left just in time for February Birthdays. Amethyst is the birthstone for February and would make either a lovely birthday present or indeed a valentines present too.

My favourite bracelet is the one below as its made with extra large highly polished amethyst chip gemstones then mixed with these lovely golden cuboid bead which really do compliment the amethyst. If this one doesn't sell I am in two minds to keep it for myself as I am an Aquarius with a February Birthday too.


More of my amethyst bracelets can be found here,
Amethyst Bracelets

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful creation! I'd love to have like this too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really did this stuff? You're brilliant - Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete