Sunday 15 May 2011

Anck Su Namun Bracelet Cuff

Anck Su Namun, as a lot of you will already know is an inspiration to my work so I have gone one step futher and created a very special bracelet.




Inspired by and named after Anck Su Namun the character in the films The Mummy and The Mummy returns. This bracelet portrays simalar ladder designs in the costume that Anck Su Namun wore in the two films. It is made from the tiniest galvanised silver seed beads and woven together by hand. It measures approximately 7 inches but can be worn on a larger wrist as it is fastened with three lobster clasps on a silver plated extender chain. More of these bracelets can be made to order in a colour of your choice simply use the contact form on my website to make a request.

This bracelet has taken hours and hours of work and I am already currently working on another in bronze.




This bracelet is also available to purchase on my website. I only have one available at the moment.

Anck Su Namun Bracelet Cuff

No comments:

Post a Comment